- 1 and 1/2 cups whole wheat flour (200 g)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups soy milk (375–500 ml)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp Blue Matcha Latte @theorganiclab
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Add 1 and 1/2 cups of milk and if the batter is too thick, add more milk until you get the perfect consistency.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil if needed. Pour 3 tablespoons of the batter, twirling it around to cover the whole bottom of the skillet.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the batter gets darker. Loosen the edges with a butter knife and flip the crepe.
- Cook 1 minute more until brown the other side of the crepe. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Crepes can be stored for about 5 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. Once cooled, stack them between layers of parchment paper and then keep them in a sealed container or a ziploc bag.
In a bowl mix 1 cup (200ml) of yogurt with half tea spoon of The Organic LAB Blue Matcha Latte powder .
Fresh Fruits , Whipped Cream , Nuts.