For the Waffles:
- 1 and 1/4 cup (156g) All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cup (300ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put your waffle machine on to preheat.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the baking powder, salt and sugar. Then add the soy milk or other non-dairy milk, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk with a hand whisk to remove any lumps. The batter will be quite thin.
- When your waffle maker is heated, pour out the batter (use as much as recommended according to the waffle maker manufacturer instructions) and close the machine.
- Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes until golden and crispy.
For the Spreads
1 tbsp Acai Fruit Powder @theorganiclab.eu
1 tbsp Seabuckthorn Powder @theorganiclab.eu
1 tbsp Blue Spirulina Powder @theorganiclab.eu
1 tbsp Pink Pitaya Powder @theorganiclab.eu
Mix each ingredient with half cup of coconut or soya yoghurt and use as spread!